More specifically, the six apps are in the Top Free Kids Games chart for iPad, coming on the heels of Corona apps topping 16 million downloads — all further demonstrating the Corona Community‘s (again, that’s you!) knack for creating successful apps.
And yes, they’re free, so you can check out each one below:
- Ribbit Match 2 (#33): Preschool matching game for children ages 3-5 from Colorado-based WeaveSoft Apps:
- Float Free (#79): Simple yet addictive balloon-juggling game from Chicago studio Crawl Space Games. Previously chosen by as an App of the Week.
- Chick Rush (#125): Tilt-based “chicken crosses the road” obstacle game by the U.S./China-based GeoWok mobile apps studio.
- Toddler Toy Factory Free (#137): Teaches kids spelling and reading by building letter-block toys. Created by Pennsylvania-based 21 x 20 Media.
- Kidimedia Free (#165): A suite of children’s games (an “interactive playground”) for iPad including jigsaw puzzles, brain teasers, and many more downloadable games from the Kidimedia web site.
- Walkabout Lite (#173): Colorful navigation puzzle game by London mobile development studio Base 2 Solutions. Also a past App of the Week (We’re on fire!).
Congrats to the creators of the six apps above.
I’m sure we’ll continue seeing a lot more of yours and other users’ apps atop the charts!
Posted by Hetal. Thanks for reading...