Just wanted to give you a quick heads up that starting in Corona daily build 928, we checked in a bunch of fixes for bugs in the storyboard and widget libraries. We also did some plumbing work on the widget library that lays the foundation for the next generation of widgets (more on that later).
We want to make sure we haven’t introduced any regressions to either libraries, i.e. we didn’t break something by trying to fix another bug, which is why we’re giving you the heads up!
Below are a list of bugs that were fixed.
- 15040 – Storyboard overlayEnded stack overflow when calling gotoScene
- 17590 – Storyboard immediate scene transitions cause simulator to hang when using Runtime::addEventListener in enterScene.
- 15384 – modal overlays let touch events through if x < 0
- 15264 – Storyboard: overlayEnded being called infinitely
- 15781 – Storyboard transition when using letterbox and universal app
- 15257 – Memory Leak with storyboard.printMemUsage()
- 16540 – enterScene called multiple times
- 14794 – effect time in storyboard.hideOverlay()
- 16094 – tableView methods scrollToY() not taking topPadding property into account, and scrollToIndex() not working.
- 15293 – Inconsistent size property of Button widget’s label) – By adding method setLabelSize( newSize ) method
- 17029 – tableViews/scrollView widgets scrolling does not stop on tap
- 16605 – listener not working in newTableView
Posted by Walter. Thanks for reading...