Dev Gandhi is the CEO of ReliableCoders. Prior to starting ReliableCoders, Dev was a founding member of Nexage, one of the world’s leading mobile ad networks. Moving on to create something new, Dev aimed to change the way development was executed during the technology boom of this decade.
Today, Dev writes on the launch of Corona Professional Services (CPS), a new partnership between Corona Labs and ReliableCoders. Through this partnership, businesses can take advantage of our mobile development expertise via consulting services, premium support, and customized training.
As human beings, it’s natural for us to want to continually improve ourselves. We want to evolve to become stronger and more effective in what we do every day. As business owners, service providers, and app developers, this especially rings true during this era of fast technological advances.
Here at ReliableCoders, we specialize in helping people become more effective, whether we are showing someone how to build better solutions or doing the development for them.
Our evolution has brought us here to partner with Corona Labs to bring you Corona Professional Services (CPS). Through our partnership, we aim to assist companies and create the best possible mobile content to solve business challenges. With the launch of CPS, we’re offering a free App Benchmark Study for clients who already have a live mobile app, or a Project Analysis Consultation for those with an app in development. Click here for more details.
ReliableCoders is a premium mobile design and development studio based in Silicon Valley, just a stone’s throw from our friends at Corona Labs. We deliver a seamless and compelling user experience for all client projects. We understand that for businesses, the fine details lie in the backend architecture, while for end-users, it’s all about experience.
CPS offers consulting in the following areas:
- Competitive Market Landscape Study: Conduct an analysis of your app within its competitive environment before you start development.
- Feasibility Study: Evaluate the potential success of your app, website, or business venture before you begin working on execution.
- Security Audit: Evaluate your software’s information system, measuring how well it conforms to modern security standards.
- Compliance Study: Analyze your app’s adherence to industry standards by checking its compliance in key areas.
- Usability Study: Ensure that the final details are just right with a user experience analysis.
- Social Media Integration: Identify and execute social network integrations within an app, whether for internal or consumer-facing interactions.
- Cross-Platform Application Development: Analyze workflow processes and requirements for cross-platform app development for a specific project.
- Enterprise Data Integration: Identify of how to best integrate rich data from platforms such as Salesforce, SAP, and Oracle.
Merging our development experience with the rich software capabilities of Corona SDK and Corona Enterprise, we’re proud to present the best and brightest consultants and developers at your disposal. Our team has worked with brands including Verizon, Microsoft, Korn/Ferry and VMware and have developed apps for clients in verticals including, but not limited to health, education, human resources, finance, hardware integrations, and mobile gaming.
For more information, please head to the Corona Professional Services page. We look forward to working with you!
Posted by Inna Treyger. Thanks for reading...