During this week’s Corona Geek Hangout, Ed Maurina showed us how to automate the addition of commonly used variables to projects. We looked at displaying projects instantly across multiple devices using CoronaViewer and Dropbox for synchronization. We also explored two standalone iOS apps that enable Corona app development directly on a device with fewer keystrokes.
- Plugin Sale at Gremlin Interactive ( Amazon Ads, Chartboost, Kiip, and Paypal )
- Maddie Bear’s Birthday on iOS
- Minute Stretches on iOS
- Princess Birthday Party Puzzles for Kids
- First Pitch game on iOS
Thank you for listening to and following Corona Geek:
- Download the Corona Geek podcast on iTunes
- Listen to Corona Geek on Stitcher
- Subscribe to Corona Geek on YouTube
Posted by Charles McKeever. Thanks for reading...