Corona Geek On Air episode 21 is ready for your comments!
Recently I got the chance to hangout with Michelle Fernandez, author of the Corona SDK Mobile Game Development: Beginner’s Guide. Just like the title implies, her book introduces you to mobile game development using the Corona SDK and the Lua language. If you’ve never programmed or created a game, Michelle’s book will step you through everything you need to know.
During our conversation, Michelle shared how she started using Corona and how she came to be a Corona SDK book author. Her story is very interesting and Michelle’s personality is definitely inspiring. Writing a book about a cutting edge technology is not a small task, but Michelle handles the job well.
If you are wanting to make games for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, or Nook, check out Michelle’s book
Michelle doesn’t just live her life on the edge of technology. She’s also an adventurer away from the computer. As an example, I got Michelle to talk about her skydiving outing in Hawaii. Check out the video below.
Thanks for watching,
- Michelle Fernandez - Corona SDK Book Author, Corona SDK Mobile Game Development: Beginner’s Guide
- Charles McKeever – Developer / Gamer / Runner
If you are new to the conversation, the Corona SDK is a cross platform mobile development tool kit that makes it easy for developers to create native applications for Android and iOS devices as well as for Kindle, and Nook. You can find out more about the Corona SDK at CoronaLabs.com.
That’s it for this week.
- We will resume our normal Corona Geek Hangout schedule next Monday, January 7th. Have a great New Year’s.
Listen and Rate!
- Rate the Corona Geek podcast on iTunes
- Listen and rate on Stitcher
- Get the Corona SDK Quick Reference Chrome Extension
Posted by Charles McKeever. Thanks for reading...