faster than ever!
With built-in physics and instant preview, scenes are fast and fun to build. Composer is written in Lua, with direct access to our APIs so you get real-time feedback on your layout and interactions.
Composer is bundled with Corona and is available to all developers (Mac only for now). Visit the Composer documentation for more info!
Composer GUI, paired with Corona SDK, allows you to publish for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8 from a single code base.
We’ll take care of the heavy lifting due to device and platform fragmentation, allowing you to focus on creating exceptional mobile content.
- Load and save scenes/levels
- Preview transition animation and physics instantly in the Corona Simulator
- Create custom shapes, lines, and text using the tools in the toolbar
- Add image assets to your Composer scene/level via drag-and-drop
- Add physics to images and custom shapes and set specific parameters for each
Get started with Composer GUI!
Download Corona SDK, it has Composer GUI built in!
Need access to native libraries or services?
Corona Enterprise allows you to call any Objective-C or Java library from within Corona.
CoronaCards lets you take Corona’s richness and ease-of-use to any native app.