Take advantage of Corona’s super-fast workflow
Corona Editor is the first step towards giving Corona developers a full-fledged development environment. We believe an IDE is only as good as its text editor, so we have chosen to integrate Corona with Sublime Text, the best text editor out there.
Corona Editor makes editing your project a breeze:
- Enjoy code completion for all APIs and constants.
- Bring up API docs directly from your code (public release or daily build docs).
- Run the current app in the Corona Simulator from Sublime.
For full information, see the Package Control page for Corona Editor. Corona Editor is a work in progress – see the Contribute section below for how you can help.
To use Corona Editor, there are 2 steps:
- Install the Sublime Text Package Control plugin if you don’t already have it.
- Choose: Tools > Command Palette… > Package Control: Install Package.
- Find Corona Editor by typing in the search field, click on it to install it.
- Restart Sublime Text or reopen any .lua files to see the new features.
Note: you can download the code from Github if you prefer to install manually.
Corona Editor is a work in progress, so we want you to be involved in three ways:
- Vote! If you have feature requests, please add/vote here.
- Discuss! Tell us what you think in our Corona Editor forum.
- Get your hands dirty! The code is open source, so download it from Github. We are very open to contributions.