Last chance to get Corona for $99

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0

Heads up:  this month, we’re formally launching Corona Game Edition and a new version of the Corona SDK.

Due to the overwhelming amount of great new features that both releases will include, we will be raising the price to $249/year for the regular Corona SDK and higher for the more heavy-duty Game Edition.

However, you can still grab a copy of both for only $99/year by signing up right now for a year’s subscription.  For the regular SDK, you’ll be upgraded for free when it ships next week; for Game Edition, you can download the current beta release (which is still covered in your $99/year) and can upgrade for free to the final release when it launches later this month.

Just thought you’d like to know!

hetal

This entry has 10 replies

1. Leigh says:

I paid another $99 to extend my account by another year. Bargain!

2. Ziao says:

Thats awesome news, i cant wait to see the new features ^^

3. Bogdan says:

Hi, I send you an email to sales@ regarding buy option. I cant buy the product because my country(SLOVENIA) is not listed in shopping cart.

4. Evan says:

Hi, Bogdan. Can you also send that request to support@ ?

5. Evan says:

@Bogdan — correction, it looks like we already added Slovenia in response to your earlier mail. Please email support if you are still having problems, but it should work for you now!

6. Chas says:

Can I still buy the kit for $99?

7. Hetal says:

@Chas: Sorry, we just went to the $249/$349 pricing for the cross-platform SDK and Game Edition, respectively. (which is still a very good deal for everything offered in Corona)

8. IronMan says:

Hi, I sent you an email to sales@ regarding buy option. I cant buy the product because my country(Indonesia) is not listed in the shopping cart.

i want to buy it before oct 31 😀 50% off 😀

9. Viktor says:

Hi,
    is it possible to get 50% off now?

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title="" rel=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">