Corona webinar from October 19

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0

A few backs, Carlos hosted a Corona 101: Intro to Basics webinar to show you how to properly get your feet wet in Corona.

Unfortunately, a lot of you couldn’t make it to this webinar. So, we’ve decided to provide a video of it for you! Simply click the screenshot below to start watching…

hetal

This entry has 8 replies

1. I’m having difficulty watching the entire thing, as the server keeps timing out the transfer. I’m manually downloading the flv, so I’ll get to see the whole thing eventually. πŸ™‚

Thanks for making the webinar. It’s very interesting to see the humans behind Corona. πŸ™‚

2. carlos says:

Thats odd… Maybe there are thousands watching the video at the same time πŸ˜‰

We have a new webminar coming up on Friday.

Carlos

3. Gurbs says:

Hi guys!
    I’m watching the first seminar right now!

It has been awesome so far (just started using Corona yesterday), but I think the whole pause-for-questions is a bit overwhelming… You guys should present the whole thing then host a question-post or something. Just a suggestion πŸ˜‰

I’ll be here tomorrow for the Webminar!
    Cheers!

4. Gurbs says:

…also:

Can I get the .ppt somewhere? I’d love to use it for a quick reference!

5. Jason Locke says:

Can you please post to YouTube. As you know, FLVs don’t work on mist mobiles. Thanks a bunch!

6. James says:

Is there anywhere I can download this???

7. carlos says:

I updated the links here so you can see them in all its gory details as well as links to the pdf of the presos.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title="" rel=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">