Corona webinar from November 11

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0

Those of you who missed our November 11 webinar a couple weeks back (or those of you who just want to go over what was was covered during the webinar) can now watch it in its entirety below.

This time around, Carlos walks you through Event Listeners (one of the core functionalities of Corona), plus object level events and Runtime events. The webinar goes through a quick tutorial on the differences between the two, and covers the Corona event model using functions to create program structure and flow.

Thanks for checking in, and we hope to see at the next one! 🙂

hetal

This entry has 7 replies

1. Stu Gisburne says:

I commented on Vimeo as well, but it appears to me that the audio and video are not in sync and off by quite a large timeframe which make it bit hard to follow.

2. WauloK says:

Yes. The audio is waaaaaay ahead of the video. Too difficult to follow the webinar!

3. Jose Luna says:

As others have noted, the audio is out of sync on this webinar. However, it’s also out of sync in the previous webinar as well.

I’m very interested in watching both; I would be very grateful if this can be corrected.

4. Dana says:

Thanks for posting this! I agree with the other commenters– the audio is way ahead of the video, which makes it hard to follow along. Could you please post the slides? That way, I can listen to the speaker and advance the slides myself.
    Thanks!

5. Houen says:

Agree with the others – we need the slides posted, and audio/video in sync. This really makes these webinars useless. Too bad 🙁 they would have been a good help…

6. Houen says:

Thank you 🙂 I actually just found them trawling the forum as well, and we nt her eto post it ^^

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title="" rel=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">