This weekend’s #CoronaHackathon will be GLOBAL!

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0

Check this out! For this Saturday’s #CoronaHackathon, we’ve also managed to track down where all of our virtual attendees willing be logging in from worldwide.

Yes, it looks like this will be a global battle for Corona supremacy. If you see your locale highlighted on the map below, feel free to give a shout-out in the comments section to your fellow #CoronaHackathon competitors! πŸ™‚

Also, be sure to follow our #CoronaHackathon forum thread for the latest details on how things will work this weekend. And lastly, we still have a few extra tickets left for those of you who wanna jump on at the last minute!

See you all this weekend!

This entry has 10 replies

1. Plain awesome !

2. Dave says:

The lack of a theme (“develop anything you want” is not a theme) changes this entirely. I expect that many teams will be using code, assets and ideas that they’ve worked on for weeks or months rather than going from 0 to submission in the 12 1/2 hour period. The challenge of doing that was what I found appealing.

3. Cairo says:

Hi whoever’s down in Melbourne!

4. @dave – doubtful. you think we wouldn’t know? done this a gazillion times and its easy to spot. πŸ˜‰

Don’t under-estimate the power of the code. Also, there are a few surprises afoot so don’t despair.

5. H4ch1 says:

It’s a pity, noticed this when all the virtual hacker ticket were gone (: But I’m sure I’ll have lots of fun just watching you guys πŸ˜€

• Hetal says:

Check your e-mail, buddy! πŸ˜‰

6. Punya Huxter says:

Hello out there fellow Aussie Corona devs! I’ll be sitting this one out but I guess the rest of you guys are gonna be in for a long night. Get some sleep and have fun!

7. Willem says:

Greetings from The Netherlands. When I look at the map I can see that I’m not the only attending Corona user from The Netherlands. I wonder who it is…

8. H4ch1 says:

omg, thanks! πŸ˜€ you made a man happy!

9. Thanks for a great hackathon guys, even though we got stuck and didnt finish we are still going to finish our app off (we got it most of the way)

@Cairo good to see another Melbournite in the Hackathon πŸ™‚