Each week on this blog, we highlight a Corona app that stands out. Almost always, the best apps are the ones that have great functionality/playability and are also great to look at.
Like it or not, an app’s ability to succeed and get people talking often relies on its looks. Unfortunately, not everyone is an awesome graphic artist, and a lot of indie developers out there can’t quite afford to hire one.
And that’s a problem!
But now, we have teamed up with Tapptics to bring you some excellent design lessons and graphics templates for your Corona apps. With Tapptics, you can now get a ‘Design Kit for Corona’ full of the following goodies to equip your app with aesthetic awesomeness:
- A 15-lesson game and graphic design training via video.
- Six app icon templates in .PSD and .PXM formats.
- Design templates for iPad (portrait and landscape) in .PSD and .PXM formats.
- Design templates for iPhone (1st Gen and Retina resolutions) in .PSD and .PXM formats.
- Screen specifications for iPad, iPhone, and iPhone 4.
This package is, for now, available exclusively for Corona developers. Normally, a package like this would run you $149. But for us, Tapptics owner Jen Gordon is making it available for only $39 for a week (until the end of day on February 3), and $59 after that through our Corona LaunchPad. Not too shabby of a deal to make your app the belle of the ball!
For access to this package, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you all the details.