Coming soon: In-app purchases for Android with Corona SDK

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+1Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0

😉

And just so that you all know, we are days away from shipping it. Tops two weeks. Will update you all in a week.

Disclaimer: Please note that Google In App Purchases (GIAP) is a feature only available in the Google Android Marketplace.

Android apps with Google IAP will be rejected on the Amazon and NOOK app stores, though we are working with Amazon and Barnes & Noble to come up with IAP solutions for them. The Amazon Appstore is working with its own IAP and so is Barnes & Noble — so, hopefully, it won’t be long before we come out with their respective solutions.

hetal

This entry has 13 replies

1. Greg says:

How soon? I’m thirsty now, I need a cold glass lemonade API.

2. This can’t come too soon. Keep it up!

3. You guys are awesome… you know it?!

4. Naveen says:

Any ETA?

5. BenM says:

One word…. Excellent!

6. Eiswuxe says:

Finally! This could not be timed better. I just started switching my android apps to “paid” and experienced that I can earn more money than I did with the ads!

How does it work with the current API? Are there a lot of changes? Or did you manage to have it all under the hood, so in the best case you dont need to change a thing?

7. Cool just in time, i am working on a project with in app purchases and i was looking for a way to make it paid on android 😀 now i just have to wait 2 weeks, you guys are real cool

8. Kevin Bradford says:

I’m excited for the Amazon in-app purchases!. I’ve found the Amazon store is way more profitable than Android.

9. Carlos Icaza says:

@kevin

“we are working with Amazon and Barnes & Noble to come up with IAP solutions for them.”

so this current IAP is not for Amazon just yet. That will come soon after we get something concrete from Amazon and B&N (Nook)

10. Damir says:

Guess this will be usable only in countries which are on the Google list for in-app purchase ? (no Croatia there :( )

11. Henry Palma says:

Any news on Amazon In app. their api has been out for a while.

12. iPhone says:

Woah this weblog is excellent i love reading your articles. Keep up the good paintings! You recognize, a lot of individuals are hunting round for this info, you could aid them greatly.

13. Henry Palma says:

All I want for Christmas is Amazon In-App Purchase :)