The Lost City, Word Winder, The Secret of Grisly Manor and Draw & Guess are just a handful of incredibly successful Corona-built NOOK apps – and yours could be the next sensation! This June, we’re running a promotion with Barnes & Noble’s NOOK Developer Program. Read on for a great opportunity to develop for the platform.
The Nitty Gritty
Submit your Corona app by June 30 and we’ll enter you in a drawing – two developers will receive a NOOK Tablet and another two will receive a 3-month extension to their Corona Pro License! Additionally, you’ll receive extra marketing exposure, including a week on one of Barnes & Noble’s curated marketing lists that appear on NOOK devices and on the Barnes & Noble website, plus an additional one-week listing later on, for added exposure. Plus, some developers’ apps will get the opportunity to be promoted in newsletters, blogs, in-store advertising, social media, and more!
As always, you can test your app on the Corona Simulator with the NOOK skin, or on your actual NOOK device.
Submission is easy!
Join NOOK Developer to get started – enter promo code “CoronaJune” and receive NOOK App Developer status within just two business days. You can then provision a NOOK device for developer access, including side-loading of apps with ADB.
- Email Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com with subject line “Corona Promotion”
- Include your company and app name in the body of the email
- Submit your app by June 30, 2012
- We’ll announce the four randomly selected winners in mid-July (two NOOK device winners and two 3-month Corona Pro license winners)
Just a few guidelines…
- This promotion is only available to new NOOK developers and existing NOOK developers who submit a new app that is not currently available for NOOK.
- Apps will be tested per NOOK Developer Guidelines. Only those that are accepted into the Barnes & Noble store will qualify for the promotion.
- The NOOK Developer Program is only open to developers registering from the following countries: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Spain, and Australia.
So what are you waiting for? Get started on developing your next killer NOOK app! 🙂