A Lightweight Yet Powerful IDECorona Editor is a plugin for Sublime Text that gives developers lightweight IDE functionality.
Faster WorkflowCorona Editor makes working on your projects a breeze:
- Debugger: Set breakpoints and inspect variables.
- Snippets: Get help with syntax and coding conventions.
- Code completion: Save time for all APIs and constants.
- Docs: Bring up APIs directly from your code.
- Launch: Run your app in the Corona Simulator from Sublime Text.
Start NowTo use Corona Editor: 1) Download and install Sublime Text. 2) Install the Corona Editor plugin via Package Control:
- Install the Sublime Text Package Control plugin if you don't already have it.
- Choose: Tools > Command Palette… > Package Control: Install Package.
- Find Corona Editor by typing in the search field, click on it to install it.
- Restart Sublime Text or reopen any .lua files to see the new features.