During this week’s Corona Geek Hangout we talked with Eclipse Foundation Internet of Things (IoT) Evangelist, Benjamin Cabé about using open platform hardware and open source projects with Corona SDK. He advocates the use of open and innovative technologies for the Internet of Things and likes building crazy machines with Arduino kits and all kinds of open hardware platforms. Benjamin walked us through a project that included the use of some of the open-source tools that are part of the Eclipse IoT ecosystem along with a MQTT Corona SDK demo project.
- Eclipse Foundation Internet of Things
- Acrylic Greenhouse Starter Kit
- Konecki IDE
- MQTT Greenhouse Demo Using Corona SDK
- Greenhouse Demo Setup Wiki
- Arduino Starter Kits
- Paypal and Kiip plugins (Use: gremlin_20%_off at checkout to save 20%)
- Roomalyzr App
- Maddie Bear Books
- Coronium Cloud
Thank you for listening to and following Corona Geek:
- Download the Corona Geek podcast on iTunes
- Listen to Corona Geek on Stitcher
- Subscribe to Corona Geek on YouTube
Posted by Charles McKeever. Thanks for reading...