New Public Release: 2014.2189

Flat Corona
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn2

Today, we are releasing a new public release 2014.2189!

We focused a lot on quality and polish this time around — a ton of improvements, enhancements, and fixes. More available on our release notes.

Thanks to everyone who gave us feedback on our release candidates. Enjoy!

walter

This entry has 6 replies

1. Kerem says:

Great new Public Release. Thank you very much for all the hard work that went into QA and bug fixes.

2. Ashkan says:

Awesome! Many thanks to Corona guys! This is what makes me love Corona!

3. Felix says:

Nice one!

can you tell me why display.actualContentHeight and display.actualContentWidth now give the oposite values?
    (tested on windows simulator and android phone)

• Silvia says:

Thx Felix to notice this bug!! You save my sanity!
      I opened my project with this new public release and I was freaking out! Why do happen this kind of things from one release to the other?

4. Felix says:

Something is wrong with the tableviews now. I can not scroll to the last entries. If I enter a bottomPadding, I can make the table scroll to the end.
    This was not the case in the last puplic release.
    The value that I have to enter for bottomPadding is equal to the amount that I shift my tableview away from the center in y of the screen. Maybe coincidence, but it is the case for different sized and positioned tables.

5. vandang998 says:

When will you publish new Release suport New Admob? Thanks!

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title="" rel=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">