04 August 2014
Corona Geek #101 – Multi-player Flappy Bird, Coronium Updates, and Community Questions
During this week’s Corona Geek Hangout we talked about multi-player Flappy Bird, new and upcoming updates to Coronium, 2D animation using Spine, Apple’s new $100 million dollar CDN, and we answered some community questions.
The Corona Staff Panel Hangout has been rescheduled for next Monday, August 11th, so that means you have another week to submit your questions. Questions can be serious or silly.
Thank you to everyone who has supported the Corona Geek hangouts over the past two years. You are all super heroes!
- 2D Animation Using Spine and Corona
- Flappy Birds Multi-player for Amazon Fire TV
- Apple’s CDN Is Live
- Microsoft sues Samsung Over Android Royalty Payments
- Learning Mobile Application & Game Development with Corona SDK
- Beginning Mobile App Development with Corona
- Plugins by Gremlin Interactive ( Amazon Ads, Chartboost, Kiip, and Paypal )
Thank you for listening to and following Corona Geek: