During this week’s Corona Geek Hangout, Kwik Developer, Alex Souza announced Kaboom, an exciting new way to create particle effects in Photoshop without code. Corona Ambassador, Greg Pugh showed off an example of creating a campfire scene using Kaboom. And, Corona Ambassador, Ed Maurina gave us tips on improving app performance, and shared the code and blog post responses he’s created for forum questions. Got a Corona development question? Ask Ed.
Don’t forget: To celebrate its announcement, Kaboom is available for purchase right now with an introductory price of $29.99 until July 13th, 2014 (regular price is $49.99) or when the next Corona public build is available – whatever comes later.
- Corona Geek #95 – Coronium Cloud Updates, Fire Phone, and Comparing App Store Notes
- Kwiksher Showcase
- Corona SDK Books
- GP Animations
- Corona SDK Profiler
- City Birds Game
- Dynamic Image Selection Tutorial
- Particle Collisions for LiquidFun
Thank you for listening to and following Corona Geek:
- Download the Corona Geek podcast on iTunes
- Listen to Corona Geek on Stitcher
- Subscribe to Corona Geek on YouTube