23 December 2013
Corona Geek #69 – Creating Seasonal Apps, Augmented Rendering, and App Stocking Stuffers
During this holiday edition of Corona Geek, Corona Ambassador Jen Looper demoed her Christmas Math Challenge app. We talked about what it takes to launch an app in time for the holiday rush, when app reskinning is a good practice, and how to use the camera filter in Graphics 2.0 to do augmented rendering.
Other things we mentioned on the show:
- Corona Indie Devs Facebook Group
- Dallas Corona SDK Meeting, January 11th 2014
- Elf Yourself app, by OfficeMax
- BossJock podcasting app for iOS
- Santa Rockstar Versus Aliens for Android
- WindSquire by Mindgrub Games
- Zombie Puzzle Invasion
Thank you to everyone who watched the live Corona Geek Hangout on YouTube.
Congratulations to Carl Derkins for winning this week’s Corona Labs’ t-shirt. For your chance to win, follow Corona Geek on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or YouTube and complete the Corona Geek giveaway form.
Remember To Subscribe