During this week’s Corona Geek Hangout we discussed concepts from the Physics API like applyForce and applyTorque. Roaming Gamer’s Ed Maurina stepped us through examples of each concept and explained how they affect game objects. Spiral Code Studio’s Sergey Lerg also walked us through how he ported his Cubic Run LD game code to HTML5 using Corona SDK.
- Sergey Lerg’s HTML5 port of his endless runner game
- Sub Folders using Corona SDK
- Hex LED is free!
- Corona Super Starter Kit (SSK)
Thank you for listening to and following Corona Geek:
- Download the Corona Geek podcast on iTunes
- Listen to Corona Geek on Stitcher
- Subscribe to Corona Geek on YouTube