During this week’s Corona Geek Hangout we discussed what CoronaCards is and what it means to use Corona SDK inside native iOS and Android apps, as well as Accelerator, PhoneGap, Xamarin, and Unity projects. We’ll also discussed Windows Phone demos at the Microsoft GDC 2014 booth. And finally, we finished up the first half of our endless runner game mechanics conversation. We looked at how to track travel distance and how to tell if our player fell in a hole. Be sure to download the endless runner sample app that covers all the essential parts of an endless runner style game.
- Sergey Lerg’s HTML5 port of his endless runner game
- Running apps using App.io
- Boston Festival of Indies
Thank you for listening to and following Corona Geek:
- Download the Corona Geek podcast on iTunes
- Listen to Corona Geek on Stitcher
- Subscribe to Corona Geek on YouTube